first icu stay

They tried 3 times to get the PICC line in last night.

Avery’s little artery is “mm small” and they just couldn’t get it in.

They tried once in the groin area and decided that was enough for the night. They hope to try again this morning to get it done ASAP.

The platelets they gave her last night seemed to be helping. The Drs noticed color back in her feet.

They hope to get them moved out of ICU tomorrow afternoon. That’s all dependent on her breathing, which does seem to be improving with the steroids.

We’re going to take Big Sister up to the hospital later this afternoon so they can both hug her.

I’ve never despised COVID as much as I do right now. I want to be at the hospital with them.

Similar Posts