- EEG leads were JUST removed
- fever is 101.9°F
- IV Tylenol is currently being administered
- next morphine dose is at 11pm
- fever has still not broke
- vitals staying (mostly) in normal range
- sporadic bottles; but she’s trying
- still waiting to move out of ICU
- she’s so very tired
Avery is sleeping in Mom’s arms right now. They’ll try to lay her down once her Tylenol finishes and, possibly, after her next morphine dose.
Here’s hoping everyone gets some sleep tonight! Avery, Mom and Dad are all incredibly exhausted.